We work with a wide variety of holiday rental connectivity providers — including property management software companies, channel managers and other vendors — to ensure that our property manager partners have the tools and services they need to perform at their best. With all the options available, it can be challenging to find the best solution for your business.
To help, we’ve established the Connectivity Partner Programme, which recognises our top holiday rental connectivity providers that offer a high-quality connection and can help you grow your business on Vrbo.
The programme includes three tiers:
- Elite Partners: an exclusive group of top-performing Vrbo connectivity providers who offer the highest-quality connection to Vrbo and comprehensive functionality
- Preferred Partners: high-value connectivity providers recognised for their advanced systems with a wide range of products and an excellent connection to Vrbo
- Integrated Partners: providers who offer a certified integration to Vrbo but are not recognised in the top two tiers of the Connectivity Partner Programme
To be eligible for ‘Elite’ or ‘Preferred’ status, Vrbo connectivity providers are rated on several technical and performance criteria to ensure they:
- Improve traveller experiences on Vrbo
- Develop software integrations to a high standard with advanced tools and features
- Provide a quality technical connection to Vrbo with a reliable user experience
- Deliver exceptional performance outcomes to their clients on Vrbo
- Engage with the Vrbo team to continually optimise tools and capabilities
By choosing to work with an Elite or Preferred Connectivity Partner, you can be confident in a high-quality connection that will empower you to reach your best performance on our platform.