As an integrated property manager, you should rely on your software to manage your core day-to-day operations, because any enquiries or bookings from our site will process through your software.
It’s best to do the following in your software:
- Manage all reservations
- Your software will process all bookings and enquiries from our sites; the owner dashboard calendar will not be updated.
- Make sure to confirm or cancel all reservations that come in through your software—do not leave in ‘unconfirmed’ status.
- When necessary, cancel reservations in your software so that the calendar updates properly.
- Do not delete any reservations in your software; deleting reservations prevents our site from receiving accurate booking records, which can result in negative impacts to your account and for your guests.
- Manage guest enquiries
- Depending on your software functionality, you can respond to enquiries in your software or via email.
- We recommend replying to enquiries as quickly as possible within a 24-hour period to provide a better guest experience. Guests may be looking at other properties at the same time that they are enquiring about yours.
- Set your rates
- Pricing, fees and discounting rules should be managed in your software, and these features vary depending on your provider.
- For questions about setting your rates, we recommend getting in touch with your software provider.
- Add and update your rental policies
- This includes pets policy, check-in/check-out times, cancellation policies, house rules and more, depending on the options available in your software.
- Process payments and issue refunds
- All integrated property managers must use their software to process payments from bookings on our site.
- Integrated property managers must also process refunds through their software for cancelled bookings from our site.
- Collecting and remitting taxes and ensuring your regulatory compliance must also be managed through your software.
- Update your listing content
- This may include photos, amenities and property descriptions, depending on the options available in your software.
- We recommend that you regularly audit your content to make sure that all properties are up to date and complete—this is one of the most important factors for guests looking to book!
We work with our software partners to add new features and tools frequently. Stay in the loop with your software company about the latest updates.