As soon as you meet the eligibility criteria outlined below, you’ll immediately gain acceptance into the programme and can start using the benefits. There’s no need to apply.
The criteria are the same for all partners, whether you list one property or a hundred. To earn Premier Host status, you need to meet the following criteria based on the combined performance across all listings in your account over the last 365 days:
- 90% or higher booking acceptance rate
- Under 5% or lower owner-initiated cancellations
- 4.3 or higher average review rating
- Five or more bookings (or 60 or more booked nights)
- Three or more reviews from travellers
After you meet these criteria, celebrate! You’ll immediately become a Premier Host.
Here are some examples of how performance is measured:
- Owner-Initiated Cancellation Rate: If you have five properties with 20 combined bookings, and cancelled one of those bookings, your overall owner-initiated cancellation rate would be 5%.
- Average Review Rating: If you have five properties with 10 combined bookings, and five bookings received a 5.0 rating and five bookings received a 4.5 rating, your average review rating would be a 4.75.
While performance standards will increase from time to time, partners will be notified prior to any updates.
This programme is currently not available in Brazil, Singapore or Japan.